Confirmed ! – Arsenal Star Suffer Another Major Injury Crises

It appears that we have lost another player to an injury. However, it’s reported to be a small injury only and, at the moment, not a source of concern.

Arsenal forward Theo Walcott was ruled out of Champions League clash with Paris Saint-Germain due to a knee injury.

Before the kick-off, our official Twitter account revealed the news saying that the England international has been ruled out of the game with a mild knee injury.

In the absence of Walcott, we decided to play Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and Alex Iwobi on wings with Alexis Sanchez in the striker role. Both, Oxlade-Chamberlain and Iwobi, were far from impressive during the 1-1 draw, and I am sure, a fit Walcott would have had a role to play in the game.

Next, we face a trip to Hull City on Saturday, and it is not clear yet whether Walcott would be able to recover in time for that game.

Before the game, Arsene Wenger revealed that he had left Walcott at home due to a knee problem.

“He has a knee problem,” Wenger said.

“I think it’s very short term, but he’s not completely fit so I left him at home.

“Basically its 90 percent of the squad who played on Saturday who play tonight.”

We managed to grab a satisfying draw in the game due to a late Alexis Sanchez equaliser. However, it doesn’t hide the fact that we struggled in the majority of the game and if not for Edison Cavani’s wastefulness in front of the goal, we could have been looking at a very different scoreline.

Our next opponents in the league, Hull City, have had a decent start to the season and sit just a spot below in the league table.

Man Utd have already struggled against them, and only managed to beat them though Marcus Rashford’s injury-time goal.

My point is that we can’t take the Tigers for granted, and we will need our strongest possible line-up to get three points on Saturday.

This injury has come at a wrong time for Walcott as he was finally beginning to show some form. Hopefully, it doesn’t turn into a serious concern, and he will be available for the game on Saturday. Midfielder Aaron Ramsey might also return to the squad for the trip to KC Stadium.