It’s Done ! – Ozil It’s Staying With Arsenal As He Proves He’s Arsene Wenger’s No 1 Fan

Arsenal’s and German international Mesut Ozil is well-known for being a student of the Gunners beautiful game and while on flight ahead of our match against Paris Saint-Germain, the German playmaker proved this by reading a book about Arsenal Arsene Wenger.

It’s not as it Ozil is struggling to make it our starting XI but could be argued that he is trying to get in manager’s good books ahead of our match against the Le Parisiens.

The book titled, ‘The Wenger Revolution”, which documents Wenger’s twenty year with the Emirates outfit, was only published last week so Ozil was obviously keen to get a copy.

The book is filled with series of images from Arsenal photographer Stuart MacFarlane and it also includes foreword by award winning journalist – and Arsenal fanatic – Amy Lawrence, as according to Metro.

Also according to Metro, the German playmaker has been linked with a move to top European club in which some reports claims he could be open to returning to his former club Real Madrid.

Ahead of the trip to PSG, Wenger confirmed that both Ozil and Alexis Sanchez are set to resume negotiations over contract extensions at the Emirates.

Ozil and Sanchez, we will start to talk for their extensions,’ Wenger announced, much to the relief of the vast majority of Gooners.