Transfer Latest ! – Griezmann dumps agent to give Arsenal fresh transfer hope

French international Antoine Griezmann who was heavily linked with a move to the Arsenal as well as being linked with Premier League rivals Manchester United and Chelsea has confirmed he had dumped his agent and will instead use father to help guide his career.

The forward ended the speculation surrounding his future by agreeing to a new deal with the Rojiblancos this summer with his buy-out clause being raised to £82million.

He has long been linked with a move to the Premier League this summer; we failed with our approach for the forward earlier this summer, while the Red Devils have long been linked with a mega move. However, recent speculations from top media are claiming the Blues will rival any bid for the 2016 European Championship top scorer.

The player has always spoken of his commitment to the La Liga giants, but a recent report claims he could be open to a move away from the Vicente Calderón Stadium if the Rojiblancos ever parted company with manager Diego Simeone.

However, his decision in moving out from the club should the manager depart could give us fresh hope that the player is looking to move on to another club next summer.

Griezmann told French newspaper L’Equipe, “I will now operate without an agent but my advice will continue to come from my father and from my mentor Eric Olhats,”

Additionally, his future may as well take another turn after report emerged that Simeone has agreed to reduce his contract by two years.