Midfielder Reveals He’s learning from Robert Pires

Arsenal’s Jeff Reine-Adelaide has revealed Robert Pires is playing a huge role in his development at the Emirates stadium.

Arsene Wenger promoted the French youngster to the first team in the summer and he is now hoping to push for a place in the starting XI.

The 18-year-old explained how Arsenal legend Robert Pires involvement in the Gunners training, where has been doing some coaching, has helped him improved and grow as a player.

He moved to from Lens to the Emirates in 2015 and is seen as one of the finest talent at the club. He said, It’s a good feeling because he is one of the good players for Arsenal before,’ he said in a live Twitter Q&A.

‘He’s always played good and he just won everything.

‘So when I saw him for the first time in training I was surprised because he was a legend for me.

‘And I play in his position so he can give me some advice.’

On the point of my view, I believe if Reine-Adelaide is half as good as Pires, he will have a great career at the Emirates.