Official ! – Arsenal Star Demands Buy-Out Clause To Be Inserted Into Contract

Arsenal are reportedly set to being contract negotiations talks with two of their biggest stars, Mesut Ozil and Alexis Sanchez.

However, there are strong rumours that Juventus are interest in striking a deal with Sanchez which rumours went viral during the summer transfer window.

The fear of us losing the Chilean then were allayed somewhat when the Old Lady moved for Gonzalo Higuain that has paved the way straightforward for the Gunners to enter to contract negotiations – or so we though.

Moreso, in the last few days, details of possible issues have emerged claiming Sanchez already demanding a £35,000 pay hike. Should this be done, this will see the Chilean Arsenal most paid player as that will see him earning £175,000-per-week.

In turn, this recent report has creates a huge amount of angst among us all as we’ve previously watched the likes of Ashley Cole leave the Emirates stadium on a free and we also saw Samir Nasri force his transfer move to Manchester City.

Without doubt, the idea of the Chilean seems to be dictating the term on his current re-negotiation is significant to previously failed contract talks.

Therefore, report according to the Daily Star this morning got fans worried which reveals that the attacker is demanding a buy-out clause be inserted into his contract.

As of now, there has no be any official report stating the value of such a clause, but this will no doubt raise questions about his long-term commitment with us.