Diego Simeone – “English Premier League Is So Attractive” Move To Arsenal Is Assured

According to reports, we’ve been handed a massive boost after Atlectico Madrid manager Diego Simeone agreed to a reduction on his current deal with the Rojiblancos.

It’s believe that Arsenal are preparing the move for Simeone as a potential successor to the Arsene Wenger as the Frenchman is out of contract with the north London club.

The report is according to a Spanish source [via Metro] that also claims the Argentine boss was originally tied into a deal at the Calderon until 2020, but according to the Spanish source, he has negotiated the contract down two years to 2018.

Despite the reduction of his deal with Madrid, Simeone remains the highest paying manager in La Liga, as he earns more than the likes of his archrivals Zinedine Zidane and Luis Enrique.

However, Simeone coming to the Emirates Stadium won’t come that easy as there are strong reports elsewhere suggesting Serie A and Ligue 1 giants Inter Milan and Paris Saint-Germain have sent the former Argentinian offers in recent times with not success.

Back in July, Simeone admitted concerning his move out from the Calderon, “I am a young coach so I feel that it is possible.”

“There are many other leagues that would provide great challenges, but the English and Italian leagues are particularly attractive.”