Official ! – Arsenal Starting XI vs Hull City – Cazorla Dropped, Elneny & Perez To Start

Santi Cazorla looked totally stressed out after our game against PSG at the Parc des Princes, so I think he should be rested for this one, but I don’t think would buy this idea.

Hull City had a good start to their Premier League season, and we’re not the best in the League at the moment, hopefully we’re looking forward to get a good result today and build momentum with a decent display and not lucky/scrappy performances.

To me, I would go with the line up below, I’m looking forward to see what our free-form front three/four can do instead of Wenger playing Coquelin. Also, I’m going for an optimistic win today.

I would love to see some nice Arsenal tiki-taka football, some balls in our opponents’ nets, some Xhaka-pingers, with an amazing Iwobi gun celebration and Elneny absolutely smashing a 25-yarder, top corner.