£30m Bid Submitted – Medicals Schedule, Arsenal Set TO CONFIRM Bellerin To Barca Transfer

Report according to the Metro is claiming Barcelona have made Hector Bellerin their priority transfer target and set to negotiate a £30 million deal for the Arsenal right-back by the end of next summer.

The 21-year-old has established himself as Arsenal first-choice right-back having left the Catalans at the age of 16 in 2011.

The Spaniard has been linked with a return to his former club during this summer’s transfer window but a move for him failed to fruition.

As at now, Spanish media Sport are claiming that the La Liga champions have resurrected their interest in Bellerin and have made the defender who they believe is available for £30m, their priority signing.

Barcelona’s Vice President, Jordi Mestre told Sport, ‘He’s a great player, there’s no doubt about that,’

‘Wenger convinced him to move [in 2011] and promised him something which we couldn’t.

‘We could not promise him that within two years he would be playing in Dani Alves’ place.’