Breaking News ! – Wenger To Force Hector Bellerin Transfer To Barca – Fans React On Twitter

Since Dani Alves completes his move from Barcelona to Juventus in the summer, some among Arsenal fans has always believes Hector Bellerin would be his successor at the Nou Camp.

The La Liga giants are believed to have targeted his replacement – and it’s not good news for Arsenal fans.

However, that wasn’t the whole interesting part of it as it became more interesting when report that emerged from Daily Mail yesterday claims the Catalans club are willing to pay £30 million for but there are claims and counter-claims from other media reporting that Arsenal are willing to part with the Spaniard for just £40 million.

Barca have had their eyes on Bellerin after series of brilliant performances showed at the Emirates stadium.

However, as we all know what happens when Barcelona shows interest in a player – Thierry Henry, Hleb, Fabregas, and Alex Song no matter how loyal they might seem to be to the club, they’ll surely complete the move. We just hope Bellerin proves us all wrong on this.