Deal AGREED ? 6ft2″ CREATIVE Striker Set For Arsenal Transfer In January

Arsenal could yet be once again linked with their last season summer target Charlie Austin from Southampton who had bagged 5 goals in his last 4 games across all competitions for the Saints.

As a matter of fact, I still think that if Arsenal had Charlie Austin last season, we would have won the Premier League title. We’ve been number 1 on the Premier League standing as far from December last season and it’s arguably that we losing the league was due to our inability to secure to top-notch goal scoring striker in the January transfer window.

However, there are no yet official report confirming Arsenal interest with the 27-year-old yet, but truth be told, if we can maintain our current form from now till December, then I think what Wenger needs to consider is bringing in a goal-poacher into the team in the January transfer window.

If we can bring in a top-notch striker in the likes of Charlie Austin, Antoine Griezmann, Emerick Aubameyang in January, we can as well be guaranteed a tangible title this season, talking about the Premier League which we’ve last crowned champions in 2004 and the Champions League we are still striving hard for.