Fresh Update On Francis Coquelin Injury and Wenger’s Transfer Plan

Francis Coquelin has a serious knee in the mathc against Chelsea FC at the Emirates Stadium on Saturday 25, August.

He was substituted early on in our stunning victory over Chelsea yesterday after the French international sustained a knee injury same spot he had injury last year.

He was ruled out for several months for the same injury which he just had for several months last season against West Brom. An earlier update from Wenger reveals that this injury seems to be very similar to that of last year.

However, he absence won’t be felt that much as we still Granit Xhaka and Mohammed Elney who can fill the spot in the Frenchman position but we cannot still not deny his injury is a massive blow for us. According to ESPN FC, it claimed that Carl Jenkinson is close to returning back to the squad after a 10 month injury lay-off.