Arsenal To Pay £50m Bid ? – Medicals Ongoing, BBC Hint On Aubameyang January Transfer To Arsenal

Arsenal are reportedly set to pay Borussia Dortmund £50million asking price for hot-shot Gabonese striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang.

The Gunners are believed not set to give up on the hope being crowned the Premier League heroes this season and marked the Gabonese the man fit enough for such hope to be fulfilled.

However, Manchester City new boss Pep Guardiola is also believed to be on his radar and according to report, the Spaniard is said to be lining up lucrative offer for the most want forward in Europe.

The Premier League giants have kept a close eye on the Bundesliga’s player of the year all season, there were strong rumours linking him with a possible move to the Emirates Stadium earlier this summer, but a deal for him failed to come in fruition.

It’s now left to see who among the two interested Premier League club to pay BVB £50million asking price for the 26-year-old, but truth be told, I would love to see a player of his caliber in our Red and White shirt in January.