Coleman & Wenger Speaks on Severity of Aaron Ramse Injury

Arsenal’s and Wales international Aaron Ramsey has been out of the squad since our opening match against Liverpool at the Emirates Stadium.

He was expected back to the squad earlier this month, but there report claiming Arsenal are not willing to release the Welshman for Wales’ upcoming matches against Austria and Georgia.

And Coleman has not hit out at the Gunners for failing to get his fellow country man fit. He said,

“It’s disappointing that he’s not fit when we expected him to be fit,”

“He expected to be fit sooner as well so it’s disappointing for all of us. I know what Rambo’s like – he’ll want to be on the pitch.”

“But the players we’ve got, we’ve got total confidence in them and they know the drill. They know what’s required.

“He doesn’t belong to us, he’s Arsenal’s player and it’s their call, they pay his wages, and if that’s the decision they made it’s up to them.

“We don’t know exactly what he does every day at Arsenal. They’re a great club, but it’s disappointing to lose a player of his importance.

“You always look at their history in training, his loading, the games he’s played and you ask could that injury have been prevented?

“He’ll be gutted.”