Breaking News: Arsenal Set To Agree Deal With Italian Giant For 6ft5 Superstar

There are new reports claiming Arsenal are looking at all avenues in hijacking Liverpool’s move for Inter Milan centre-back Andrea Ranocchia this January.

According to report, emanating from Italian outlet Calciomercato reveals that Jurgen Klopp Liverpool’s manager has set his sight on the 28-year-old centre-back to bolster his defensive backline.

However, in doing so, Klopp will be facing keen competition from Premier League rivals Arsenal in signing the 6ft5 towering centre-back in the second half of the season.

Ranocchia future his down the pecking order at the San Siro as he’s just made two league appearances to his name this season which is believed to be part of his reason for seeking a move for greener pasture.

As his future appears not to be curtained with the Italian giants, I believe he could answer the call for a move to any interested Premier League club if they decide to negotiate for his move.

Our back-line at the Emirates is still very strong as we’ve been clearing clean sheets with the partnership of Laurent Koscielny and Shkodran Mustafi. While the Reds defence continues to leak goals at an alarming rate, forcing the charismatic German tactician to reassess his options in the winter transfer window.