Atletico Madrid Set To Sign £20mRATED Cazorla Who’s Out Of Contract

Arsenal’s and Spain international Santi Cazorla is ready to fend-off interest from Atletico Madrid and commit his future to Arsenal.

The Spaniard will be out of contract with Arsenal at the end of the season and the La Liga giants had been on red alert as to his the possibility of bringing him to the Vicente Calderon stadium.

However, the Spaniard who has notched up 175 appearances for Arsenal since he made his move in 2012, and is eager his stay at the Emirates and hopes to be offered extended terms by Arsene Wenger.

He said, “Atletico Madrid are an amazing club”, Cazorla said. “Just have a look at their results; El Cholo is doing great things. It is not easy to reach two Champions League finals and win the league.

“[But] I am happy here. The manager and my teammates trust me. I am feeling important here and if they’ll offer me a new contract I’ll sign it because I am very happy with this great club.”