Cazorla Set For Arsenal Exit ? – Star Reveals He’s Yet To Be Offered A New Contract

Santi Cazorla has revealed that he is yet to receive any call from Arsenal as extension on his current contract from Arsenal. His current contract is due to expire at the end of the campaign.

Cazorla has been in sensational form for the north London club at the start of the new campaign which brilliant performance has helped us win four consecutive victories in the Premier League.

He told Spanish Radio station Cadena Ser [as quoted by the Daily Mail] that, , ‘No, I don’t have any news from the club [regarding a new contract],’

‘My focus now is on playing and to be able to enjoy playing football following a season when I had lots of [injury] problems.’

He has formed a strong partnership with new summer signing Granit Xhaka in the midfield. He is expected to start in our match against Swansea City on 15th August and hopes his future can be resolved sooner rather than later.

‘I hope I can stay here and continue to play. I am happy here. What a player wants is to play and to feel important,’ he said.

‘Fortunately, since I arrived at Arsenal, I’ve had the confidence of the coach and of my team.’