Arsenal Agree New Deal With Cazorla, Star To Earn £100,000 a-week On New Contract

Santi Cazorla has snubbed rumours linking him with an exit from Arsenal though claimed he is yet to receive a new deal from the Gunners.

His current contract with Arsenal is due to expire at the end of the season, but despite impressive performance at the beginning of the season, he is yet to be offered an extension over his contract.

“No, I don’t have any news from the club [regarding a new contract],’ he told Spanish radio station Cadena Ser.

‘My focus now is on playing and to be able to enjoy playing football following a season when I had lots of [injury] problems.’

The impact of his strong partnership with Arsenal newly signed from Borussia Monchengladbach Granit Xhaka has been felt in our midfield.

Cazorla has been in impressive form for the Gunners thus far scored twice and crated two more chances for his teammates in his 6 Premier League appearances.

After doping points against Liverpool on the opening day since then Gunners have managed to up 13 points out of a possible 15 in the league – including a stunning win over London rivals Chelsea last weekend.