BIG DEAL ! – £17million RATED Star Has Agreed Contract to Seal Arsenal Move

Arsenal’s and Spain international  Santi Cazorla has been a sensational signing for Arsenal since he made his move to the Emirates four years from Malaga but is in the final year of his contract with the club.

Moreover, according to the Gunners policy, he states that players in the club over the age of 30 will have their contract situation with the club assessed on a year-by-year basis.

However, as long as his deal still pending with Arsenal, he reveals that he’s happy to extend his stay with the north London club.

“I am happy here. I am trusted by the manager and my teammates. I am feeling important here, and if they’ll offer me a new contract, I’ll sign it because I am very happy with this great club.”

Arsenal are currently busy trying to pen the likes of Mesut Ozil, Alexis Sanchez and Hector Bellerin, and German international Per Mertesacker is another player who’s future is under scrutiny as he’s in the final year of his deal.

However, the deal is still likely to fruition for Cazorla as he’s been featuring regularly for the Gunners this season.