Agent confirms Arsenal target will make transfer switch: £50m bid required

Wolfsburg star Julian Draxler is reportedly set to leave his current club in next summer’s transfer window, paving way for Arsenal who were heavily linked with a move for the German back in the summer.

The German attacking midfielder is back in the summer, tried to force a move away from the Volkswagen Arsenal, with his agent revealing talks were held with Juventus and confirming an offer made by Paris Saint-Germain.

The deal fell through on that occasion, but Draxler’s representative Fabio Parisi has now revealed he expects his client to finally get his move at the end of this season.

On him forcing a move from Wolfsburg, the deal fell through, but his representative Fabio Parisi now revealed he expects his client to get his move at the end of this season.

With the recent report revealing his availability in the upcoming summer, it remains to be seen if our interest in the German will be revived. As at now, the German is valued £50million when we were formally linked with the German.

According to Tuttosport [via Metro] his representative said, ‘(Juventus boss) Max Allegri had spoken to Draxler, they were in sync and there was an immediate rapport between them,’

‘Wolfsburg have strong owners, but unfortunately for the German fans, everyone wants to leave there. Over the summer Draxler was on the verge of joining Paris Saint-Germain, who had offered nearly €65m (£59m).

‘He will definitely leave Wolfsburg at the end of the season. He would’ve gladly run to join Juve and is the ideal trequartista for Allegri.

‘I repeat: Draxler will leave, but whether or not Juventus are interested again is another matter.’