Arsenal will seal £60m amazing attacker deal in January

Arsenal have once against been linked with Bayern Munich Robert Lewandowski, and now it is even said that a deal for the Polish striker to happen in the upcoming January transfer window.

If British tabloids making the rounds are anything to go by, then the signing of the Polish forward bagged a hat-trick as Poland held on for their first World Cup qualifying win of the campaign with a 3-2 victory in Warsaw against Group E rivals Denmark.

However, it remains to be seen if Wenger would be willing to splash around £60m for him to leave the Allianz Arena to Arsenal this January.

We still have the likes of Olivier Giroud and Lucas Perez upfront at the Emirates, but undeniably its clearly seen that the duo do not possess the pace we need in competing for the title this season.

Personally, I think if Arsenal can continue with the superb performances we’ve showed against Hull City and Chelsea from now till December, then Wenger has no choice but to sign this high rated forward in January.