£250,000-A-Week Salary Rejected, Isco To Replace Ozil At Arsenal, £25m Submitted !

Arsenal are reportedly considering a swoop move for Man United long-term target Isco as negotiations with Mesut Ozil is likely to hit the rock.

Isco has recent fueled the rumours surrounding him and the Red Devils as stating that he might be leaving the reigning European champions and move to the Old Trafford.

He said,  “If I’ve still only made a few appearances by the end of the season, I’ll look elsewhere,”

“At 24 years of age I have to right to better myself.”

The Spaniard joined Real from Malaga back in 2013 by turning down the move to Premier League champions Manchester City to move to the Bernabeu and now he might be considering a shock move to the English top tier.

In the last three seasons, Isco has made just 32 league appearances, which has further raised the rumours of him leaving Santiago Bernabeu.

Arsenal, Chelsea and Manchester United have all been linked with a move for the attacking midfielder during the summer transfer window and now they will be targeting him once again.