Arsenal Completes Move For ” £13mRATED New Gareth Bale “, Medicals Booked !

Dutch international and Spartak Moscow attacker Quincy Promes has hinted of interest from Arsenal.

The Dutchman, speaking with Dutch news outlet Voetbal International [via Tribal Football], was asked about summer rumours linking him with a move to the Emirates and Juventus and he said, “There was actually a lot of interest. But it is also about the feeling one has.”

“I want to win something (with Spartak).”

However, the Holland forward added that, “I will eventually make the step to a top, a top club in the Champions League.”