BBC Official ! – ” Wenger’s Massive Prediction Ahead Of Swansea Clash “

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger says the previous season’s his side defeat by Swansea “killed” Arsenal’s title hopes and led to a “virus” of negativity among the Gunner fans.

The north London club 2-1 loss in March, which followed a 3-2 defeat at the Manchester United, left us six points adrift of eventual champions Leicester City.

The Frenchman was heavily criticized and condemned by fans after we lost to the Swans, who’re paying a visit to the Emirates Stadium on Saturday.

Wenger said, as quoted by BBC, “I must say that the negativity comes very quickly,”

“It is a virus that travels very quickly and goes away very slowly.”

We finished the previous second, 10 points behind title winner Leicester City.

Arsenal legend Thierry Henry, also said that he had never seen the club’s fans as angry as they were during the Gunners defeat by Swansea.

However, we will be facing the Welsh side on the back of five successive Premier League wins on a roll. We are now third in the Premier League, two points behind table leaders Manchester City.

Wenger added, “I believe at the moment the vibes are positive,”

“We have reduced distance with the top teams. We have to continue to get to the next level.

“Fans are part of our game and they have the right to be happy, not to be happy. My job is to focus on my job and trying to make them happy.”