Arsenal Legend Massive Update On Arsene Wenger Signing A 40-goals Hitman

Former Arsenal star Emmanuel Petit believe that Arsenal 12-year drought will continue until Arsene Wenger sign a new quality forward in the summer.

The French manager has already signed Lucas Perez during the summer transfer window from Deportivo in a £17million deal, however, Wenger have  been using Alexis Sanchez as a central role so far this season.

At the start of the season, we’ve have won six games on the bounce and haven’t lost since our Premier League opening weekend defeat to Liverpool back in August.

However, Petit – who criticized Gunners for their collapse in last terms title race – believes the club will fall short again until they sign a lethal forward who will be able to score goals over 40.

‘Even though I love Arsenal and Arsene, I try to stay objective,’ Petit told SFR Sport.

‘They never quite satisfy me, and they often frustrate me.

‘As long as Arsenal don’t have a striker who scores 40 goals a season like Aguero does at Manchester City. That’s what you need in any league: a striker who is one of the best in the world.’