£96,000-A-Week Deal Done ! – Arsenal Complete Deal With Bellerin

For now at least, we’ve have been in good spirits of our late thanks to the strong start to the season under the want-away manager Arsene Wenger.

Back in the summer, the 66-year-old French manager finally splashed the cash – £100m – in the summer transfer market, completing transfer moves for the likes of Granit Xhaka, Takuma Asano, Shkodran Mustafi, and Lucas Perez.

Undeniably, the presence of the Xhaka and Shkodran in the Gunners first-team had made an impressive impact, which also has boost the team performance in the Premier League and other leagues as well.

However, while crumbling of players at the Emirates is largely becoming an annual event, reports from English news outlet have widened the smiles on our faces by claiming Arsenal are ready to double Hector Bellerin’s wage in order to ward off interest from Barcelona and Manchester City.

According to the Sun, Bellerin who currently earns £50k-per-week, is understood to be in line for a mouth-watering deal which could see the Spaniard earning an upfront of £96k-per-week.