Done ! – Arsenal Set To Complete Duo £200,000 Two Mega Deals

The big smiles on the Arsenal fans’ faces here in the Transfer Tavern shrunk ever so slightly over the weekend just gone, as they saw their side inexplicably held to a 0-0 draw with Middlesbrough at the Emirates.

As results after that game panned out, the Gunners could have gone top of the league outright had they beaten the Teesiders but instead were left to rue a pretty lackluster performance, that could have been worse had Boro not left their shooting boots on the team bus outside.

Nevertheless, that point could become increasingly crucial as this ever-tightening title race rumbles on into the busy winter period so our Gunners fans aren’t feeling too down about it all.

Speaking of the winter period, we’ll soon see the January window creak open for business and our landlord reckons Arsenal will be well up for doing some business.

Not just in, though, it’s time Arsenal shed some of that deadwood, starting with these TWO players…

Gabriel is so far down the pecking order it wouldn’t be a surprise to see one of the club’s season ticket holders next in line for the centre-half position after him.

He got found out a number of times last season and hasn’t been anywhere near the first-team for one reason or another.

He’s behind the likes of Shkodran Mustafi, Per Mertesacker, Laurent Koscielny, Rob Holding and Calum Chambers when he returns from his loan, and that is as sure a sign as any that he’s surplus to requirements.

The right-back is never going to get in the Arsenal side with Hector Bellerin around. In fairness to him, few players would get into that position with the Spaniard at the club and that’s why Arsenal should be looking to sell him on.

Forgive our landlord for mentioning Spurs but they have two good options for both their full-backs and it’s done them as a side a world of good and that’s what the Gunners need to do.

Debuchy out, someone better in – simple.