Ahead Of Tottenham ! – Wenger Confirms Bellerin’s £60,000-A-Week Contract Deal

Hector Bellerin has admits that his future is fully committed to Emirates despite recent speculation linking the Spaniard back to his former club Barcelona whilst Manchester City.

The youngster has been in excellent form in the opening stages of the Premier League season, which has saw him emerged a target for the two European giants.

Arsenal, in attempt to fend off suitors, the boss Arsene Wenger recently admitted the club he’s willing to offer Bellerin a new contract in order to keep him at the club.

Wenger said as reported by talkSPORT, “We will try to extend his [Bellerin] contract as well, but for me, his long-term future is here,”

Bellerin himself as also hit back at the rumours linking him away at the Emirates stadium, claiming he is happy with his current situation and also, he’s not keen on leaving to elsewhere.

“If I wanted to play there [Barcelona] I would have stayed there. I was very happy when Arsenal showed interest in me and I decided to come here,” said Bellerin, as reported by the Evening Standard.

“I’m just looking to help Arsenal. I’ve got three years left on my contract so I’m just focused on playing every single week, improving and hopefully making things happen here.”

As well as a return to the Catalan club, Bellerin has been linked with a move to Manchester City to join former Barcelona boss, Pep Guardiola, according to reports in the Manchester Evening News.

Bellerin has notched up 10 league starts this season and has made three Champions League appearances for the Gunners as they have recorded 12 victories so far.

They currently sit at the top of the Premier League table, level on points with Manchester City and Liverpool and have only been separated by goal difference.

The defender started his career at Barcelona, as part of their academy, but made the switch to Arsenal in 2012 following a spell at Barnsley the year before.

We face Tottenham in the North London Derby on Sunday for our 12th Premier League match this season and looking forward to thrash the Spurs who lost 0 – 1 to Bayern Lekerkusen in their Champions League Group stage match at the Wembley Stadium on Wednesday.