5 Things we learn from Arsenal 1 v 1 Tottenham

The first North London today ended on a draw against Tottenham at the Emirates Stadium – however there are some fascinating facts we learn at the end of the match against the Spurs.

The game between the arch-rivals ended 1-1, we were unable to see the back of the net in our own very home today, though was awarded a goal as a result of cross that came from Mesut Ozil in the 42nd minute of the game that Kevin Wimmer scores in his own net.

The own goal from Wimmer put us ahead in the first-half of the game, but Harry Kane balance the tally by equalizing from the spot in the 51 minute of game.

I believe both Arsenal and the Spurs will probably be fairly happy with gaining a point at the Emirates today.

So do we learn anything today?

Frustration: Alexis Sanchez struggled against the Spurs and returning star Olivier Giroud could be areal boost

Kane was the Spurs main man: The England forward scored from the spot and they look like a much better team with him leading the line

Issues with November woes: We’ve been struggling in the month of November in recent years and starting with a draw will not have pleased Arsene Wenger at all.

Ozil pulled the strings: The German stood out as the key man for us today and the brilliant cross from him led to us taking to lead at the first-half of the game.

At the end: A word for Mark Clattenburg who got everything right on the day between us and the Spurs including a correct award of a penalty.