£200-A-Week Done ! – Ozil Agrees New Arsenal Contract

There’ve been report that Mesut Ozil is set to agree new five-year contract deal with Arsenal which would see him earning £200-A-Week Done.

However, there is yet to be official statement in regards to this but the manager Arsene Wenger was quoted via Football Weeks saying the club are already working on giving the German star a new contract at the Emirates.

“We work on it (the contract), we work on it.”

You can read more about the report  here: http://footballweeks.com/posts/mesut-ozil-set-to-make-his-final-decision-on-his-arsenal-future/