Confirmed ! – Arsenal Had €90-million Submitted For 6′2 Forward To Replace Giroud

Despite Arsenal massive spent for attacking reinforcements during the summer transfer window with the signing of Lucas Perez in the transfer window, fans are still demanding the club to sign another talented striker.

So far this season, we’ve not had too many problems with scoring in the Premier League this season – with 24 goals so far – but we would have welcomed the addition of Gabonese forward Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang.

Vicenzo Morabito, a ‘transfer intermediary’ who reportedly puts the right people in touch to make deals happen, told IamNaples.it via [Fox Sports] that we offered €90 million ($130m) in signing the Gabonese forward from Borussia Dortmund.

However, the transfer expected claims the deal never succeeded as the German club were not interested in selling their star man.

He told the website: “Sometime ago, I called Zork, Dortmund’s director of football, to talk about Aubameyang, but the ‘no’ was absolutely categorical. I know that this summer, Arsenal offered €90m for Aubameyang, but Borussia didn’t want to hear anything about it.”

The Gabon international was reportedly also being pursued by Napoli, but manager Maurizio Sarri didn’t think he would fit into his system.

However, after seeing Aubameyang’s four goals for Borussia Dortmund in the Bundesliga, given he was left out of their Champions League clash just days earlier, who wouldn’t want to sign him.