Done Deal ! – Agent Confirms Arsenal’s £31m Bid For Julian Draxler

The agent of Schalke’s Julian Draxler has played down reports of a summer move to Juventus.

The German’s representative is currently in Italy, with reports claiming he’s there to finalise a transfer to the Serie A champions.

However, Roger Witmann insists he knows nothing about a potential move, which will likely come as a boost for long-term admirers Arsenal.

The 21-year-old has been heavily linked with a move to the Gunners over the past couple of seasons, but has remained loyal to Schalke.

“I’m in Italy,” Witmann told Tuttomercatoweb.

“But I don’t know anything about Julian Draxler and a move to Juventus. He plays for Schalke 04, you’d have to ask them, these are just rumours.”

Juve boss Massimo Allegri is reportedly in the market for a trequartista this summer, and believes Draxler is the ideal player for the role.