£80million Bid Submitted ! – Medicals Scheduled, 29-goals Hitman TO Replace Giroud

Arsenal tried everything in the last summer transfer window to strengthen his forward line. The gunners were ready to strike a blow by enlisting Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang. But Dortmund vetoed.

On the airwaves of Radio CRC, Vincenzo Morabito, player agent, has unveiled the offer to Arsenal for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang this summer:

“There are some time, I called Zorc, the director of football Dortmund, to talk about Aubameyang (on the interest of Napoli, ) but its ” no ” was adamant. I know that this summer, Arsenal have offered € 90m for Aubameyang but Borussia did not want to hear about it. ”

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is now the primary target of Real Madrid. Arsenal he will return to the load?

However, with the current resurgence of Arsenal forwards, Alexis Sanchez according to report coming from Chile is battling with low grade muscle injury and we’re still waiting to discover the severity of his injury.

It still remains seen if the Frenchman will be willing to above the £80m reported fee for the Gabonese, nevertheless, Aubameyang in Arsenal would be the best thing since slice bread and he would be upgrade to Olivier Giroud who’s down the pecking order in the Arsenal XI.