Done ? – Medicals Scheduled, Man United Set To Offer Ozil £250,000-A-Week

Arsenal look set to face a battle to retain the services German star Mesut Ozil. The German playmaker has been in superb for our side this campaign but he is yet to commit his long-term future with Arsenal.

As a result of this, the former Real Madrid star manager Jose Mourinho who’s now managing Manchester United is reportedly keen on using the advantage to secure the transfer move for his former man.

The news came as a surprise with report coming from Sun claiming the Portuguese manager is hopeful of sanctioning a weekly wage of £250,000 will be enough to get his man.

Thus far, Arsenal is still yet to also pen down the likes of Alexis Sanchez who’s reportedly also seeking a weekly wage of £250,000 and Hector Bellerin on his new deal would be earning £150,000 a week, but hopefully, we believed with the huge contribution and supports the trio has helped the club with, Arsene Wenger would be poised to meeting the requirement.