After Signing New £250,000-A-Week Contract Ozil Buys New Luxury £10m pad in London

Arsenal’ and German international Mesut Ozil has reportedly signed a new contract – after the German playmaker bought a stunning £10million home.

It’s suggested that the German midfield maestro is set to pen his long-term future with the Gunners.

Midfield maestro Ozil, 28, has handed Arsenal a massive boost by laying down roots in north London.

ozil_housejpg-js2801906421

Arsenal and the German midfield is said to be in contract talks negotiation – and his decision to buy the stunning three-storey home with its own cinema will please the Gunners fans.

Ozil – Arsenal’s highest-paid player on £140,000 per week – has been spotted at the pad by neighbours and is already a familiar face in the area in Highgate.

nintchdbpict000280044109

nintchdbpict000280043860

One local said: “I heard from another neighbour that he’s definitely moving in.

“But he’s been living here for years, and I’ve seen him around.

“Someone told me they do that normally when footballers sign a contract with the club, they go from renting to buying. So it could be good news for Arsenal.

nintchdbpict000280043856

“I am not a football fan but we are used to seeing players around here – it seems to attract them.

“Ozil has got some very nice cars outside his current house – he’s got a Lamborghini and a very flash Mercedes sports car.

“We know the people in the house have sold and have moved out so he should in any day now.

nintchdbpict000280043565

“Ozil is a quiet guy though, I hope. It makes sense for him though the training ground is just down the road.”

Ozil – dating on-off girlfriend, singer Mandy Capristo – will be able to watch re-runs of his goals in the £10 home’s basement cinema room with built-in bar and wine cellar.

The six-bed detached home also has a state of the art security system and is set back on a sweeping driveway behind wrought-iron gates.

nintchdbpict000280043763