Confirmed ! – Official Arsenal 4-2-3-1 Starting XI vs Manchester United

We are a few hours away from kick-off of the Old Trafford clash between Manchester United and Arsenal.

Arsenal have concluded preparations for the Premier League game against the Red Devils and we have no new injury worries.

Arsene Wenger delivered an update on his team and confirmed the absence of Hector Bellerin, and Santi Cazorla but Sanchez trained with the team yesterday and will certainly start against United.

At right back, Wenger revealed that  he has up to three options in Carl Jenkinson, Francis Coquelin and Rob Holding and this may be the only position where a change will be made from the team that played against Tottenham.

We are six points ahead of Manchester United, who have struggled this term. A win for us tomorrow will see us move top of the Log and a lose for will do us no good.

Wenger has never beaten  Mourinho in the Premier League, this may see him play in a more conservative manner so as not to lose the game at Old Trafford.

This is how Arsenal may line-up vs United