Alan Massive Hints On Mesut Ozil Poor Performance Against Manchester United

Mesut Ozil went in our match against Manchester United at Old Trafford and looked extremely leggy in the squad that made continuous mistake against the Red Devils, according to ex-Arsenal Alan Shearer.

Undeniably, we put in a disappointing performance against Jose Mourinhos’ side and needed a late, goal equalizer from Olivier Giroud to snatch a point.

The German playmaker and his teammates had been in sensation form of late, but the former Arsenal star has questioned the playmaker’s drive after a ‘sloppy’ performance.

‘I didn’t think they played well at all, they were very poor for the vast majority of the game.

‘They looked very leggy, very tired, very sloppy,’ Shearer said on Match of the Day.

He added: ‘Even this guy, Ozil, who has been brilliant for all the season looked really tried, wasn’t up for it today and it was mistake after mistake.’

Arsenal were playing catch up for much of the game and were lucky to not give away a penalty in the first half when Nacho Monreal seemed to haul down Antonio Valencia in the box.

The result means Arsene Wenger’s wait for a competitive win over bitter rival Mourinho goes on as Arsenal slipped to fourth in the table.

United sit sixth in the table after 12 games, eight points off the top.