5 things we learned as Sanchez and Walcott on target in Arsenal victory

Here are five things we learned from our Premier League clash against Bournemouth FC at the Emirates Stadium. Sanchez and Walcott were on target in our victory over Cherries.

We’ve seen our last three games in all competition ended in drawn and with out rivals winning over the weekend, a win was desperately needed at the Emirates.

arsenal-v-bournemouth

Also, we ended our November slump with a hard-fought victory over Bounrnemouth. Sanchez opened the scoring after a Steve Cook gaffe before Callum Wilson levelled things from the spot.

We regained the lead after the break – 53′ minute – when Theo Walcott headed home before Sanchez added a third in added time.

The five things we learned can be read from this link……