Agent of Arsenal, Man City target denies Napoli transfer links

Kaspoer Dolberg regard as one of the hottest commodities in Europe at the moment having seen the net 11 times in 22 appearances with Ajax so far this season.

The promising star has stunned scouts of every European clubs, so much so many of them are now being linked with signing the Denmark International.

Arsenal and Manchester City are said to be closely monitoring the situation of the promising hit-man, but according to today’s reports in Italy, Dolberg is a transfer target of Napoli as well. The Serie A giants want to reinforce their attack department after the injury of Arkadiusz Milik, but the player’s agent Jens Steffensen has denied that Napoli have ever made contact with him over a possible transfer of his client.

“I can’t confirm their interest because nobody from the club has contacted me. Dolberg is doing very well as centre forward, but can be also deployed as winger. As of today, however, nobody from Napoli has ever called me, but I’d be happy if they would.”