Done ! – Chelsea’s Defender Confirms Fabregas Move Completed

Chelsea defender Cesar Azpilicueta says former Arsenal captain Cesc Fabregas is desperate to stay at Stamford Bridge despite speculation linking him with a move to Serie A.

The Spanish playmaker’s been overlooked by Antonio Conte in the last two months but featured for the first time since September 24th during Saturday’s 3-1 win against Manchester City.

The 29-year-old’s been heavily linked with a move to Serie A with Juventus and AC Milan both said to be interested in for former Arsenal man.

Fabregas, though, is a huge favourite among Chelsea supporters and Azpilicueta’s revealed the midfielder wants to stay in west London.

‘Does he want to stay? He shows that in every training session and in the games in which he’s played,’ Azpilicueta.

‘There is no doubt about it. When some players are not playing, there is always a bit of speculation.

‘But Cesc has shown really good commitment, Great Spirit in training and in every game, when he has played and when he hasn’t.

‘I think we will have him [for a long time yet].’