Arsenal Boost ! – Bellerin’s Back, Set To Start Against Stoke City

Arsenal have received a big boost with news Hector Bellerin could make his return from injury against Stoke City on Saturday.

The Spaniard has been out for a month with an ankle problem but is now back in training.

And Arsene Wenger has revealed the right-back may return in Saturday’s match against the Potters at the Emirates Stadium

“From Tuesday night we have no injuries, I hope,” said Wenger.

“Everyone looked to have recovered well. Coming back into the squad, we have [Francis] Coquelin who was of course suspended and maybe Bellerin who has a team test today.”