Done Deal ! – Arsenal To Accept Stunning £50million Bid For Gibbs

If reports making the rounds are anything to go by then, Arsenal are reportedly planning on offloading England international Kieran Gibbs.

Although an earlier report have once claimed the manager Arsene Wenger wants the England left-back to stay at the Emirates, but report according to talkSPORT claimed the 27-year-old is set to leave the Emirates in the coming month.

However, Gibbs is tied with Arsenal till 2018 and it has been reported that top host European clubs in the likes of Chelsea, Manchester United, Liverpool and even Barcelona and Juventus are reportedly monitoring his situation at Arsenal.

But Wenger who things his left-back has notched up 220 first-team appearances should not think about leaving the club in such haste.

Wenger said when asked about Gibbs future with Arsenal, he said, : “We cannot make a case of every single contract negotiation.

“But personally I think that Gibbs should stay here.”

We have to take this report with a pinch of salt as it came out of nowhere, moreover, Gibbs and Nacho Monreal are the only left-back we look up to at the Emirates so I don’t see Wenger selling Gibbs in the winter transfer or in the summer.