BBC Confirmed ! – Diego Simeone Reveals Why He’s Joining Arsenal

The question of who takes over the helms of Arsenal affairs from Arsene Wenger is one that leaves so much to be desired.

However, there are several names that have been thrown up to the fray including Diego Simeone and Eddie Howee.

And reports have claimed that Simeone is an admirer of Arsenal after the Argentine revealed that Arsenal offers more stability to coaches than United.

Simeone has spent five years at Atletico Madrid and has guided the club to victory in La Liga and the Europa League, and was narrowly beaten in two Champions League finals.

‘It is difficult to stay for many years at a club. It has happened to everyone [changing clubs regularly], except at Arsenal,’ Simeone told Marca.

‘There is little chance of continually reinventing and staying current.

‘I think the best way to get there is to not think about what we’ve left behind and find challenges along the way.

‘Last season, we had seven points more than today in the league, but we didn’t have a consistent team.

‘Fernando [Torres] appeared in January and February to give an important hand in that position that was uncertain after the departure of Jackson [Martinez].

This confession has been seen as a subtle way of admitting he wants Arsenal move and he would be the ideal coach for Arsenal at the moment.