BBC Latest ! – Sanchez & Ozil Agrees New Arsenal’s £400,000-A-Week Deal

The spine of Arsenal’s team at the moment is Mesut Ozil and Alexis Sanchez, this means Wenger must ensure the players sign new deals.

The two attacking stars have yet to put pen to paper over new deals with reports suggesting both were holding out for a significant boost in earnings.

Wenger has aimed sly digs at his stars in the past for refusing to sign extensions, but he has assured Arsenal fans he has been given assurances by both players.

‘(Ozil and Sanchez) tell me they want to stay,’ Wenger told BeIN Sports.

‘Alexis is a committed player and I am certain (we will reach an agreement).’

Arsenal rely heavily on Ozil and Sanchez who have been the main source of goals this season for the Gunners.

Sanchez has already bagged 15 goals in all competitions while Ozil has notched up nine after an impressive goalscoring run in the Champions League.