Done ! – Sanchez Completes £55m Inter Move, Arsenal Submit £75m For Replacement

Arsenal plotting £75m transfer move for Thomas Muller amid Diego Costa exit rumours

Arsenal are preparing a huge transfer bid for Bayern Munich superstar Thomas Muller amid speculation that Alexis Sanchez is on his way out of Emirates Stadium.

Arsene Wenger substituted the Chilean in 79″ for England international Danny Welbeck and was spotted not happy about the idea. However, the team went on to beat Swanswa City 4-0 at the Liberty Stadium.

It’s believed Sanchez has received an eye-watering offer from the Italy league for his services and the Gunners are reportedly scouring the market for potential replacements for the Copa America winner.

The Daily Express suggest Arsenal are plotting a £75million offer for Germany World Cup winner Muller as the saga surrounding Sanchez rumbles on.

Muller, who has long been admired by Manchester United, has struggled for goals under Carlo Ancelotti this term and Bayern legend Lothar Matthaus recently suggested that the 27-year-old’s future may now be in doubt.

After Arsenal’s win over Swansea, Wenger dismissed the rumours surrounding Sanchez, stating: ‘I don’t know anything about this.

‘The club doesn’t inform me about this so I don’t know anything about this.

‘I think that if there are problems, I prefer to solve the problem in the changing room and not in the press conferences. I said if there are problems.’