Confirmed ! – Ivan Gazidis Sanction [£80m] Duo Mega Deals Signing For Wenger

If reports making the rounds are anything  to go by then Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is reportedly trying to push the Gunners chief in completing at least a deal before the deadline ends tomorrow.

According to reports, the Gunners have made inquiries about signing of Lindelof and Bakayoko this month, however, the approached were said to have been rejected by Benfica and Monaco, who are leading their respective leagues at the moment.

Moreover, the report went on claiming that Arsenal Chief Executive Ivan Gazidis thinks that the Lindelof and Bakayoko will come cheap for Arsenal in the coming summer transfer window. Wenger believes to have other ideas, as the Frenchman believes that his squad is lacking depth after serious long time injuries to the likes of Santi Cazorla and Francis Coquelin.

In such a scenario, we need more reinforcements, especially when he has to achieve the target of winning the Premier League title this season as we are currently 2nd in the ranking.

The report also states that now, Wenger’s priority would be signing a midfielder like Bakayoko. However, so far, we have failed to agree a fee for the £40million rated French international. Moreover, Monaco would not want to sell their prized asset that late in the window.