Blow! Arsenal Star FINALLY Speaks Out About To Exit From Emirates.

Lucas Perez insists he feels ‘really comfortable’ at Arsenal after reports suggested the Spanish striker was hoping to leave the club.

Perez scored his seventh goal for the Gunners in the comfortable 2-0 FA Cup fifth-round win over Sutton United on Monday.

The start at Gander Green Lane was just his ninth in all competitions since joining from Deportivo La Coruna for around £17million.

Perez was said to be disgruntled by the lack of opportunities under Arsene Wenger – and even considering quitting the Gunners in order to gain more regular football.

However, the 28-year-old says he now feels settled in London and comfortable in his new surroundings.

‘It was still quite a change for me to get used to the English league when I moved here from Spain. Everyone needs some time to adjust,’ Perez told Arsenal Player.

‘Players are all different, so some take longer to adapt than others. Now I feel really comfortable and I’ve fitted in well to the team – that’s particularly important for a player.’