Arsene Wenger makes a bid for Hazard

The Gunners are keeping tabs on Throgan Hazard, brother of Chelsea star Eden.

The 24-year old is currently playing in Germany with Borussia Monchegladbach.

But according to reports, Arsenal have been monitoring him closely this season ahead of a potential move in the summer.

Hazard has been put up some amazing display with Monchengladbach and has netted eight goals in 31 appearances for the Bundesliga side.

Everton have also indicated their interest in the attacking midfielder, who moved to Germany in 2015 from Chelsea.

Hazard, who began his playing career in France with Lens, is said to be open to a move to England. He could possibly be coming at a fee of €18 million.

Speaking to Goal.com earlier this year, he said: “In the future maybe I will be in England again.

“I hope I can end my career in Belgium, but at the moment I don’t think about the end of my career.”