Done Deal ! – £220,000-per-week Agreed, Isco In Arsenal Done, All Smiles In Arsenal Jersey

Remember how it all began last season? The picture of Granit Xhaka in Arsenal jersey they went viral before he completes his paperwork to Arsenal, photoshoppers have now began creating series of pictures with different players more particularly this time around, Real Madrid’s Isco in Arsenal jersey even though we do not know what Arsenal Jersey for 2017/18 will be.

Although it is safe to say that the picture is edited – or photoshopped, as the younger generation will say, it goes to show the consensus of the fans.

With no Champions League football, I do not see the Spaniard joining us this summer, but one can tell how heavy Arsenal are planning to spend this summer. But he would be better of joining the likes of Manchester United, Chelsea and or Tottenham Hotspur rather of moving to the Emirates.

As with any transfer story, we need to take this report with a pinch of salt until something concrete comes out but obviously I’d absolutely love for this to be true and to see Isco join Arsenal this summer.