breaking! New signing spotted training with the first team at the Emirates

Arsene Wenger has confirmed that Reiss Nelson will join the first tem at the Emirates next season.

The right winger had a tremendous growth in the past year in the youth team at the Emirates.

Through the season, he picked up 11 goals in 26 appearances across all competition for the youth side including a 19-minute hat-trick against Blackburn for the under-18s

Nelson, who started at the club’s academy when he age eight, trained alongside the first team all through last summer and Wenger continued to involve him in the activities of the first tema during the season.

And according to the Arsenal boss, the youngster will be joining the team on a permanent basis next season.

“We have some young players who will join the squad next season,”Wenger told Arsenal Player. “Like Reiss Nelson, like Ainsley Maitland-Niles already. So they are two players.

“So we have quality players who might have a chance next season and hopefully we will be able to do that again because that’s part of the DNA of the club as well.