Bad News ! – Henry Hints He Is Ready To Snub Arsenal

Henry Onyekuru has hinted he could be ready to snub a move to Arsenal as he wants regular playing time.

The Nigerian striker has already admitted Arsenal have made a bid for him after reports emerged claiming the Gunners had agreed a fee with KAS Eupen.

However, Onyekuru has now said he has various offers and is not prepared to sit on the bench next season.

“The first and most important thing for a player is to get playing time,” Onyekuru told KweséESPN.

“I’m still young and I still have a long career to pursue but now I need to play.

“My agents are in talks with top clubs in the Premier League, Bundesliga, French league and others. If they accept our terms, then I’ll make a decision.

“It’s not just about going to a big club and sitting on the bench. It’s not good for me, or being loaned to a club where I won’t play or where I will struggle to play.

“The money can come later but for now, I just want to play to improve, not just to play for a big club.”

Onyekuru, who was the top scorer in Belgian football last season, also insists he wants to play for a club that can challenge for silverware.

“It was very hard for me last season in Belgium because we just got promoted and our first objective was to stay in the league,” he added.

“Sometimes I would score two goals and we would end up losing the game. That was tough for me. It was just God’s favour that helped me because finishing 13th in the league but emerging joint top scorer was just amazing.

“So I won’t like to go to a club where I will fight again just to stay in the league. I want to win trophies and if I can win trophies at my age, it will be good for me.”

Speculation had seemed to insist Arsenal were close to landing Onyekuru but it’s unlikely he would be a regular next season which suggest a move is now in serious doubt.